Saturday, April 21, 2012

Earth Day Resolutions

Well as you all know tomorrow is Earth Day! Of course you should always try to make the earth a better place to live in for us and future generations everyday not just on Earth Day. If you don't know how to start or want to do more why not start now? It's not too late, you can do this and make a difference! Make some Earth Day resolutions! Every little thing counts.
My resolution will be to conserve more water, a lot of times I think I am using too much water, I am going to make an effort to be more mindful of my water usage from now on. Also I am going to get my compost bin going within the next couple weeks, and I'm really excited about it :) I'll make sure to post everything on here.
*Check out my Help the World page to see what other little things you can do to make a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment