Saturday, February 8, 2014

Inquiring About A Plant Based Vegan Diet With Type 2 Diabetes?


I've been talking to a few people lately that have type 2 diabetes that have shown interest in a plant based diet and are unsure where to find information , so I have found some potentially useful links of doctors that studied this exact thing. This subject is close to my heart due to family experience with type 2 diabetes, it is part of what inspired me to try to be healthier, and help others when I can. Here is some informative videos, how to's, and success stories of others that have cured or improved their type 2 diabetes with a plant based vegan diet, I hope this helps you or someone you know:

Videos:

Information and How To:

Success Stories:


Books:





*Please check out my Favorite Websites page for more information, and recipe sites.
*Also my Documentaries and Books page to learn more.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, and am not trying to diagnose, please see a doctor that specializes in plant based nutrition before starting any new dietary change.

No comments:

Post a Comment