I've been talking to a few people lately that have type 2 diabetes that have shown interest in a plant based diet and are unsure where to find information , so I have found some potentially useful links of doctors that studied this exact thing. This subject is close to my heart due to family experience with type 2 diabetes, it is part of what inspired me to try to be healthier, and help others when I can. Here is some informative videos, how to's, and success stories of others that have cured or improved their type 2 diabetes with a plant based vegan diet, I hope this helps you or someone you know:
- Dr.Neal Barnard, Program For Reversing Diabetes
- Dr.Neal Barnard, Tackling Diabetes
- Dr.John Mcdougall, Cure Type 2 Diabetes Without Drugs
- Dr.John Mcdougall on Type 2 Diabetes
- Dr.John Mcdougall, Diet, Drugs, and Diabetes, One Hundred Years Of Missed Opportunities
Information and How To:
- Diabetes Fact Sheets and Recipes (PCRM.org)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Diabetes
- Dr.John Mcdougall, Links To Hot Topics On Diabetes
*Please check out my Favorite Websites page for more information, and recipe sites.
*Also my Documentaries and Books page to learn more.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, and am not trying to diagnose, please see a doctor that specializes in plant based nutrition before starting any new dietary change.