Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Favorite Veggie Wrap (V)

(Sorry, not the best pic)
This has become my new favorite lunch lately, I love that you can change it up to whatever you have in your fridge. I suppose veggie wraps don't really need a recipe but just in case you don't know where to start here is a great suggestion, measurements don't really matter, just add how much you like and whatever you like, this is my favorite combo:

Serves 1:

1 whole wheat tortilla
2 tbs hummus
2 oz tomato
4 thin slices of cucumber
1/2 avocado
1 tbs onion
1 oz spinach or other leafy green
1 pinch of dried basil, or your favorite seasoning
S&P to taste

-Easy! Just heat up your tortilla a little bit so it's a little softer, spread hummus on one side of tortilla, pile on the rest of the ingredients, season to taste, roll it tucking in the sides and eat it up. So delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment