Thursday, July 12, 2012

Why I Live This Way


If you have an open mind, are concerned about your health, want to live as healthy of a lifestyle as you can, or are wondering about my choices, I highly recommend subscribing to vega-licious.com. You will get her detailed story, nutrition facts, and a lot of the the why's and how's. I agree with 99.9% of what she says and I strive to make the choices she suggests. If you don't want to subscribe you can read her Detailed Story, however you will get more information when you subscribe and download the free pdf. You can always unsubscribe afterwards. Wow I said subscribe a lot! However it is a lot to take in if you haven't done much research already, but very informative and backed by science. Everything she talks about is information that I have been trying to relay to you, she just does a much better job. It will not be a waste of your time I guarantee it, you don't have to read it all at once of course, her website is very informative as well, she interacts with her fans/viewers often and answers questions, her stories are amazing, heartfelt, and she is sincere in helping others. She does provide classes and support to those trying to transition to a plant based diet, and free information on the subject, just check out her site at vega-licious.com , you will not be disappointed.

I hope I told you everything I meant to, and this is all coherent since I am up way too early and not sure about my brain function at the moment, but I felt compelled to give you this information a.s.a.p., apologies for misspelling's and such, I'll be editing this when I wake up more I'm sure, thanks for reading.

My "food pyramid" - The Power Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment