Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why I Don't Eat Cheese


I came across some disturbing studies about cheese and thought I would share them with you just in case you wanted to know, otherwise just ignore it, it's up to you. But these are just a few of the many reasons why I don't eat cheese-

Apparently cheese contains the highest amount of Aluminum in your diet. This is toxic and is linked to Alzheimer's.

I discovered Cheese mites and maggots, how gross is that? Just click on the link, yuck!

Also Saturated fat and breast cancer is an informative video.

Of course there are plenty of videos about dairy and saturated fats on that website, but I don't want to list them all, that would be overwhelming, so feel free to look at them or other subjects, I could watch them for hours! Also check out more of my posts under Dairy is NOT a Health Food.

1 comment: